"Motherhood is not a burden to be borne, it is a privilege to be enjoyed. It is not a trial of endurance, it is a time of celebration." Winnie Dalley

11.07.2010

Well Fed By This...

I read this talk yesterday morning and it was so what I needed and I didn't even know it! I love the truths taught and the beautiful simplicity and peace of the word of God. I love it!
"Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O Lord God of hosts." Jeremiah 15:16
I feel to say that after every precious moment I have to study the words of God and whenever I feel Him speak to me through the Holy Ghost. What a blessing!

LDS.org - Ensign Article - Of Things That Matter Most

1 comment:

Laura said...

I read this talk on Friday morning Mary but i decided i would read it again in the quietude of my library and unrushed agenda.
The testimony of his words sunk deep into my heart this morning as i felt His desires for me today and this week as i reflected on Pres. Uchdtdorf's introspection keys.
My heart is filled with gratitude for my beautiful baby girl who is truly a woman of faith; holding the standard high.
More grateful still is my gratitude for the glorious plan of salvation! And the keystone, Jesus Christ's atonement, the sacrifice of our Father, and Their gospel of happiness complete with rules and hints for better life.
Thank you for taking time to bless lives you cannot see, at least intimately. I love you!