"Motherhood is not a burden to be borne, it is a privilege to be enjoyed. It is not a trial of endurance, it is a time of celebration." Winnie Dalley

7.24.2011

Peace



I feel so blessed today to have the gospel in my life. It is my complete source of happiness. I know that all that I have comes from my Heavenly Father and that all happiness is made possible through my Savior Jesus Christ. I love Him. I am so grateful to remember the sacrifices of the early pioneers today and how they literally gave everything they had for the ability to live the gospel and worship and keep the commandments. I am so grateful for Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for His peace...the only real peace that there is. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Grammie Star Wars said...

Ditto ;.)

Jesus Christ is so loving and with the spirit of the Holy Ghost trying to remind us to keep the commandments and come unto our Father.

If we will just listen as a small child waiting to be guided in the path of our Savior Jesus Christ, listens.

Then we too will feel just a pinch of the great sacrifice each Pioneer gave and that they would do it again for us.

Are we willing to live as we have been asked, by prophets of old, and by our living prophet today President Monson.

Thank you again for the reminder, you are truly blessed with the spirit of teaching ;.)