"Motherhood is not a burden to be borne, it is a privilege to be enjoyed. It is not a trial of endurance, it is a time of celebration." Winnie Dalley

8.12.2011

The Book of Mormon



This book has been the subject of slander and misrepresentation time and again since it was published in the 1800s. I am one who has been so blessed to receive a witness from our Heavenly Father through The Holy Ghost that this book is true. I know that it leads me to Jesus Christ and that is the only way to find happiness in this life or in the next. I know that anyone who reads it with a sincere and honest desire to know of it's truth can also receive such a witness. God is not dead! He lives and He speaks to us today, if we will only listen.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Again...i am overwhelmed at the simplicity of the language and the plain and precioud gospel as taught to Moses and then, in person, by Jesus Christ to the more righteous Nephites.
I want to always share my knowledge so we can all have the same happiness.